Monday, October 12, 2009

Did it again.

WEll I did it again. I go to put up a few pics and spend a lot of time on many many posts. So many you have to check out other pages. Ten posts or so, all of OCT. WEll I just can't ignore the fun on camera or phone pics. This will definately be it for a while. So I'll leave with a story. WE finally made it to our new ward after a month of well can't say vacation, first mom doesn't get directions bc she can't find the powercord to the comp after the move. Thats wk one. Then Kilee and Kowen have the flu, week two. Then Mom has the flu, wk three. Then conference, wk four. Anyways, new ward, new white sacrament trays. As the boy is bringing it around kandon says, hey mom they're using ketchup cups. I had to laugh right there in sac. They use the white paper cups, not the clear plastic ones at the old ward and he thought they were ketchup cups. do look like them.

Well gotta run finally, tired of blogging. Love ya

No comments: