Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh the troubles I cause!

Yes I pulled a Nakeysha. Ha. It hasn't rained like this in a long time. Possibly 3 yrs. The base is flooded. Cliff didn't want to ride his bike home and get soaked so I went to get him. Not realizing that I can't see how deep the road is flooded and am not able to turn around. Maybe you guessed it, but the car stalled out. Whoa is me. Luckily I was right there next to his office and we live on base. Luckily someone finally stopped to help us and I didn't have to push and steer anymore. Silly silly me. That just ruins the fun of driving through puddles. Guess I will just have to trade my van for a truck with soupped up tires. Then I would probably need a ladder to get in to the truck but man I could have some fun. Anyways, long story short, do not drive through puddles or let your husband walk home in rain. Ha Ha.

P.S. Kandon's friend has chicken pox. UHHH I'm praying, praying, praying.

No comments: