Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kids Pics

Ok, You know me, I take long breaks and then have several quick bursts of catching up blog posts. So, now that you know the drill. Here is post one. 
Back in December the kids did the Audition America thing in the mall. I originally did it to get Kilee the experience of standing in front of a stage doing her monologues in prep for her trip to Florida to compete in a competition. Anyways, All the competed, got pics and all three got contracts with the company Model Shop, but I can't seem to find much info on them and not sure if I will sign them up. The money is the paying for headshots and comp cards to be printed for all three. Anyways, here are the wonderful pics they got. Kandon's blue shirt and surfer hair really made for great pics. They all did wonderful. Yes, I have two heart throbs and a diva.





















I cannot say what he is doing, but he was a little stiff until mom said to show his muscles, be cool, firepower pose, and things like that. Then he got comfy and did his thing.















 Oh, if only she had the money to shop. She went through her whole closet and drawers last Sunday and said she had nothing to wear. Oh the drama.





 Yes, This is a personality shot. 



 These are from our friend Rebecca Photography who did her head shots. We went with the top one. She signed with an agent in Dayton/ Cinncinnatti so we will see what happens.



No comments: