Monday, December 16, 2013
The kids went ice skating with Kilee's show choir. Ohh if I had known before that day I probably wouldn't have suggested boys go and I would have stayed home. It was the coldest day of year below 10 with a wind chill. I forced them to bring their coats, gloves, and hats, although Kilee refused to mess up her hair. First I drove around lookn for a non metered spot but finally found coins in purse only to realize when leaving that no coins needed after 6pm. Oh well. Kids took off jackets but mom embarrassed kilee by wearing sweater then beige fleece jacket then coat that doesnt button bc too fat n a blanket and two hats. And I was still cold after 2 hot chocolates. They took to skating easily and had fun. We had to force kandon to leave bc we were cold but although miserable glad we went. Problem they want to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment