Sunday, November 30, 2014

Oh what a day. Crawling into bed at 10 and trying to do better at actually writing on the blog.. this is our life and my live journal and I need to do better than just pics. Oh how I hate Sundays messing with kaisen's sleep schedule. We slept in bc we watched alabama beat auburn on the iron bowl last night til 1230 or 1 and I hadn't prepared my lesson for primary yet. We made it to second hour and kaisen fell asleep but not for long like usual bc of all the kids noise in class. I managed a somewhat lesson as usual. He got a nap after I made lunch. Then was tired ard 5 but didn't sleep long but after trying for 2 hrs from 8 to 10 he has finally crashed. Oh the stinker needs to learn to sleep. He still gets up every hr to wine for me but now he wants to snack on boob to go back to sleep so yes in order to let daddy sleep I end in sleeping half the night at least in the bonus room on the
bed w kaisen. Lovely n it's killing my back bc I can't bend my legs n get comfy w him next to me. I got a get him to sleep by christmas. Doubt it will happen but there is another goal. We got the Christmas lights up yesterday before the big game with the help from the missionaries who stopped by. Then I put up some today on the garage and porch. Kowen helped dad on the porch roof yesterday boy was mom scared for him but kandon was at a friends house so he is asking all the time if he can go on the roof and put up more lights or boy are those lights crooked and need fixing. I need to go fix them, he says. Nope ya don't I say. But u can take them down in a couple of months. I was bad and did laundry today and the lights and helpe! Kilee learn more of the 72 prepositions she Need's to know for her test. I wouldn't call it a successful day but I survived and so did everyone else.
Tomorrow's list has cyber Monday shopping , walmart, and dishes that have been piling up for 3 days. We need spoons and pots. Well we got thanksgiving dishes done Thurs. but nobody has offered to help oh well.

No comments: