Had a lovely thanksgiving with an 11 pound turkey and 9 or so pound ham in which kilee didnt eat any bc she doesn't like them and kowen and kandon had a small amount of turkey. Kaisen was upset bc I didn't have the Hawaiian rolls n of course didnt eat anything. Cliff and I ate and we all have a lot of macaroni and potatoes and meat left over. Kilee made her small lasagna for dinner n nobody had leftovers. Mom had leftover spagetti. Kaisen and kowen played outside in cold weather with the neivhbors in our backyard. My pudding pie was mush bc added whip cream and my strawberry pie was soup. The apple store bought was fine and kilees cheesecake. I rebooked the strawberry pie and added more strawberries and jello and cornstarch and it was delicious a second time. Kowen and d's went to turkeybowl while kandon slept in. Cliff is still hurting days later but luckingly nothing brokem.
We went the next night to the heaths for games and I remade the pie into dirt pudding cups with worms. Shhhush. Haaa. Had a good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment