Sunday, June 24, 2018

Car travel hell

We love u kaisen but after an he or so of screaming on Wednesday and 2 hrs on Thursday Kandon and I had enough. U ranted and raved and screamed about how u wanted to go to target right now to get a toy nerf  gun and didn't like the no I gave u. Unfortunately we kinda splashed water from my fingers on u teverytime u said target. U were so mad it was funny. Then u got smart n would say u wanted to go to target then hide behind your blanket so as not to get wet. U threw toys and bottles and all kinds of things to the front including the Simon hard game. U called me a buttmunch  and things. U asked for water n when I gave u a cut u said thank u mom your a buttmunch. Landon and I had to laugh although u were so mad n u asked to go home and u missed dad. I'm sure u said u hated me and everything.

I love you too.

No comments: