Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's the small things that getcha!

Well although I gave in to the cravings for chocolate, I must pat myself on the back. I lost 22lbs since last April. Took a year, but I did it before Cliff got back from Iraq. Just wish my wedding dress was here so i could say I could fit into it again. I do fit into my black pants from the dances. Sad to say I have those still in my closet and used them many a time for encouragement to shape up. Its just that darn pooch that slims but wont go away no matter how much I loose. It must be the chocolate. Guess I'll have to live with the pooch. Oh the joys of modern day----Hershey's. Yum. I think there is some hidden in the freezer. Gotta run!

2 comments:

tracyp said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Hilarious you still have your blk pants...oh wait I still have mine...

Cheyenne said...

Ahhh...the black pants...