Saturday, May 8, 2010

Motherhood must contain laughter to survive.

Well I am always amazed at the funny things kids say. Despite all the craziness that comes with it, motherhood is filled with laughter. One example is when Kowen just came into the house while I was upstairs. He said, " Mom, I know you are in here, come out, come out, where ever you are." He is so cute.

Kandon has a spiritual example. We were discussing in FHE about trees and people needing stakes when young to help us grow straight, then we don't need so many ones when older and Kandon was explaining how when older and on own can read scriptures, say prayers, go to church, have a good sin. yep it was a hilarious. We all know how much that strengthens us, not.

As Kilee's baptism approaches I am reading her journal and asking for favorite stories about her and the funny ones always stick out, but just trying to remember her when little til now is moving. Although its been years, it seems so short of a time. Do I really have a daughter of baptism age?

Well life happens and I must return, dinner awaits. May all moms smile tomorrow and count their many blessings both as moms and wives and daughters too.

2 comments:

tracyp said...

I love the funny things they say! And yes you are old....I can't belive she's already that she too.

Cheyenne said...

Nothing like having a good sin.