Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh, Kowen, My Kowen!

Ok so we have truly found that kids do say the craziest things. Mostly Kowen, who is now 5. One of the main ones I remember is him saying, "I'm taking the dog, I hate going to time out alone!" Priceless. But last week he went out for a Dad/Son dinner and brought more wisdom to the table, some not so good. First he looks at his shirt and says "Dad, this is just like a long sleeve, just short." Sometimes I wonder about him. Then dad asks him if he has a girlfriend and he says yes. Then points over Cliff's shoulder and says "Hey, I think I know her." Cliff can't see her but says, "Is that your girlfriend?" "No, dad, that is a WOMAN!" (very loudly) Cliff had a good time laughing with kowen, then Kowen changed the subject and said, "You know dad you can have a girlfriend too!" Cliff responds -"No, I'm married to mommy." And to our astonishment, yet pure child like, Kowen exclaims, "But, you can have one if you keep it a secret." Humm I think I need to pay better close attention to what Kowen watches on tv, or who his Kindergarden friends are==hahahha.

No comments: