Ok so it has been a long time since I posted and I thought I would hop on and just put up one post, nope it looks like I have found so many pictures that I just wanted to share. So bare with me and scroll through the past few months of life here with our crazy family. I feel like I should be singing or saying a poem or one of those musical commercials as I say things for each picture, but I'm not that creative, so I hope I can at least say something about the photo I can't resist posting and putting in our journal blog book if I ever print it off. So here goes: Enjoy!
Uncle Daylyn sent us boys some cool hats, that we love to wear and so does sister!
Are we not cool or what?
This is what we did while dad bought a new Honda car. We had to tell all the salesmen about pokemon. They were very patient salesmen, that or bored.
On Dec. 31, 2011, this was dad's "I just contracted to build a house that we can't live in for 9mths" look. Mom's isn't publishable. But we are getting more excited as each month passes. Pretty soon they might even start to dig a little and it is mid April. So end of September and we may have a house finally.
This is Kilee loving Aunt Jill's gift of cake and frosting to last us a good bit. Yummy!
Santa is LDS who knew!
Rudolph needs a stand in, maybe I could help mom! What do you think?Yeah, soccer is over and on to basketball for Kandon and then baseball for both this summer!
I give up trying to get some of these pics right side up. I will change them right side up, save them and post them, but they will always end up upside down or sideways. Anyways, Kandon fell flat on face again as he fell for dad's trick of trying to hop while stepping on your hands. Down he went again and again. Fun, Fun, and Funnier to watch.
We have all battled the flu time and time again this year. Never have we had so many sick days. We could blame it on the snow, but we haven't had that much this year. Kowen's can be to Kindergarden and sharing germs, but man do I hope it ends soon. Yes he is sick, yes he threw up like 7 times the night before and yes he is going a mile a minute on the wii and I am doing everything I can to keep him down. "No you cannot play punch out or ride the 4 wheeler...etc."
I will never learn to check Kowen's pockets. If it wasn't my anniversary mp3 player, or chapstick, it was this darn red crayon in the dryer. Yes, brand new, (well it's 10 mths old by now), dryer has crayon all over the inside drum. Scrub, scrub mom, don't cry. There there, most of it came off. Now try a few things and then chuck the towels, and everything else cause it won't come out. Wait, wait, the next morning, dig the jeans out and one of the gray shirts bc I have a revelation. No irons didn't work, sprays no, but hey I do not let anything but washable crayons into my house. No siree. Wash them again and again and we will see. Yes the jeans are wearable, not so anything else, better, but not wearable. Goodbye, bra, good bye yard sale shirt I love, good by white tank top I have had since who knows when- that I never wear. Remember to check Kowen's pants, ahh there will always be something another day, another battle, another loss. But maybe, just maybe I will remember to check his pants in time.
This is our lot, our empty, untouched, nothing going on here lot. The orange flags are new because I asked them to at least mark it so I would know what it really looked like. This is my before picture, I hope one day, one day soon, I will have a Yeah construction has finally begun pic. Since there are 5 other houses that have gone up and we bought ours before 2 of them. Oh well. Life goes on. And this lot will never look the same, so I took a pic. Enjoy! Sideways at least!
This is how I find Kowen sometimes playing his DS and well the picture speaks for itself!
I guess it is a new fasination of his!
And this is the donut I went to eat, just one little white powdered donut from the bag. I could sneak one and no one would know. But this is what I got. A face. Yes it came this way. Two little eyes looking at me. Begging me not to eat it bc it had so many empty calories. But sadly I didn't listen. I took a picture yes, but then I ate him. Every last bit. But now I have this pic to remind me of what I ate instead of a heathy apple or carrot. Oh well. It looked like an old grandpa donut and I didn't want him to go to waste. Yum yum yum.
Well, there are so many pictures to add about fishing, dancing, bowling, spring break, and mustaches that grew in a matter of minutes, but they will have to wait. Maybe I'll get to them tomorrow. Maybe I wont. Cause there are more donuts in the pantry and spring break is over and I must celebrate. Or drown my sorrows in the idea that summer is less than 6 wks away. Oh what is a mother to do. Plan plan plan more activities. Onward ho a mom must go. Well after I sleep. Much needed sleep. Til the alarm goes off and school routine resumes in the morning. Good night to all and to all a dreamful sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment