Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Just Thoughts

So, I thought I would post some of my facebook comments here, since I seem to be not writing them down here.

First Here is my picture of the kids that really shows their personalities!

And here are some of their thoughts and personalities in action!

June 13th
So we get home from the bball park and there is a boy and a girl sitting at the gazebo near our home. So what do my kids do. Start singing the lion kings "can u feel the love tonight" and the  boys yell "go ahead and kiss the girl"  like from The little mermaid, and well just hurry up and kiss her already. Hummm  Boys!


June 2nd
Ok so in church Kandon leans over to me and asks "mom what is a hooker?" Yes I was shocked but regained myself without laughing out loud because I looked and saw he was reading my blog book that I printed off. I had gone on a kindergarden field trip with Kandon to Chinatown in Hawaii. While walking around with them my adult eyes had noticed the hookers and transvestites and apparently blogged about my education. I guess 10 is old enough for a dummied down version of the truth and a quick church appropriate explanation. Ha so. Check for continuing the education of my children during summertime. Ha

May14th
On her first visit to the middle school with her 5th grd class today, kilee came home to say she had a sax playn older cute boy wink at her sev times n give her the call me sign. Oh boy!!!
 She also goes on to say her and her friend tried to call dibs on him and first one to get his name wins. I'm sure nothing will come of it, but it is funny and yet scary at the same time. Yes it has begun. We were at the ball park last night and she is playing on a softball team mostly of kids from church and one boy asked her hey kilee come and play with us. She sat there eating her pretzel and I had to say, Kilee you just had a boy ask you to play and you are gonna sit there. She smiled at me and went to play. Let the fun begin.
To catch up, Kilee went to show choir tryouts and had this boy teach her the song and moves. Come to find out he is moving up to 9th grade, woo hoo. They call him red shoes. I think his name was Patrick. She had to text her frieds Addy and Bailey to say she got dibbs and won the bet.

April 30th
So kandon said today " hey mom is it true that girls act mean bc they like you." Well sometimes kandon. Why. "Cause if so , I have a huge following." Ha

Then a few min later he told me I was "old school."
 


 Funny boy. Soon he will reach double digits. N then a few yrs be a tween. Happy joy joy I can't wait.

April 25th
Humm. I think kowen needs new socks. He won't let me throw that one away but maybe it can secretly get eatn by the wash monster.

 
 
 
Nov. 29th
 
 
Ok so I am slow to post, but last night it was Kowen's turn for prayer. As a 6yr old for some reason he has always for probably a year said "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the food, for breakfast lunch dinner." yes it will be night time and he has food on his mind. So dad reminded him , hey remember that if you hold up your had and think five-Heavenly father, Jesus, family, prophet, temple-th...en there are five other things you can talk about other than food. Ok so Kowen starts. This is his prayer,"Dear heavenly Father, thank you for jesus, family, heavenly father, prophet and temple-Amen" Mommy had to chuckle. Dad then said lets try again and told him what to say- he got to family and named off uncles, aunts, nieces, and nephews-- but what came out of Kowen's innocent mouth was "fyou's" daddy tried his best to keep going and finally made it to the end of prayer. Children. Ha.
 
Nov. 14th
Tonight during scripture time we got off track n talked about our spirits in the pre_existance; now in bodies and how will be resurrected pure and without blemish and it turned into a everybody show your scars n ask and what about this one and that one will they all be gone. and then Cliff said and all these gray hairs they'll be gone too. and kilee chimed in."you dont have to wait til then you co...uld just dye them now." oh she has always been the quick problem solver.so smart sometimes she is.ha kandon was so sweet. Cliff said all kandons problems with eyes n teeth n ankles would be gone too and kandon said but there isnt anythg wrong w my body. i like it." need to write down the cute thgs they say more often.




And Some of Mommy's Thoughts

April 19th
So I got to answer a distress call today. Dawn my super mom cape. Grab my weapon of choice. Poison. N run to the need of my daughter and her friend. I sprayed that spider down w all my might. And w no fear I grabbed it w tissue paper . Not my hand of course that would be gross. N I disgarded it where it couldnt bother anyone else. Today was a good day. Nothing like feeling like a supermom. I cant say that kilee enjoyed my theme song or supermom pose in front of her friend but she was glad I vanquished their foe. Time to put away the cape til next time.

April 19th
Just overheard kandon's friend say his house isn't as clean as ours. Woo hoo for me! (I think it was Alex)


March 18th
So after Kilee's Audition for a local pbs commercial, we stopped off at the IKEA store. I have never been to one and thought I could just pop in and browse the table section. Umm nope. That store is huge. First you go up the escalator of the only one way in. Look around, back track to the bathroom for Kilee, go the same way since only one way following the arrows of course, take an elevator down, ...and follow some more arrows and arrows and more. That place is a one way maze. It took us over an hour to browse and speed walk and cut throught and finally make it to the exit cash registers with amazingly nothing in hand. But we got a cinnamon bun at the marketplace to replinish our lost calories of walking and walking. My back hurt and her feet. I did not know they could cram so many things into one place and make so many different things of the same material (just diff colors). So needless to say we were late getting home and I'm not sure we will ever tackle that maze again. More power to the people we left browsing.

March 6th

So how dangerous is it to eat snow? Other than gross. I mean they arent yelling or fighting can't I just let them play?
 
Feb. 21st
 

Ahh I gave in to the cute little girl scouts. I wonder how long the samoas last the others aren't for me.

Feb. 22nd
Hat day tomorrow. Mom rescued the pinata head from relief society mtg after the sis. Missionary knocked it off. Isn't she so creative as she stapled it to a night mask. We will see how long it lasts upon her head before someone knocks it off.

 
 
 
Feb. 4th

Oh im such a nice mom. I opened this bag of mini baking hersheys kisses n put some in kilees lunch bc I wanted her to smile after she had a not so good morning. Yes yes drop of awesome for me. Can anyone guess my problem now? Hello they are... chocolate. Hersheys chocolate and the bag has been calling me all day. Ahh not so awesome. I even ate kilees bag bc she thought they were semi sweet choc chips n didn't even eat them. Oh well more for me. You see my prob. Ahh I guess I need to bake some cookies.
 
Jan.29th
 
Drop of awesomeness for me. I finally organized the drawer that bugs the snot out of my hubby when he organizes it n it gets messed up. Will see how long it lasts but dropn in a bin is same as drawer just a little more organized. I also got the dog groomed did my visiting teaching and mailed somethg sittn on counter for 2 weeks but hey. The drawer gets the pat on the back. Yeah for me.
 
 
Dec. 21st 2012
 
Kilee just won one of the honorable mentions for her acting competition. That means she was among top 10 of all 11 to 13 yr olds and has several callbacks coming tom. Yeah kilee. All cliff saw when her name was called was dollar signs. More headshots more auditions..etc. lets just be excited for now dear.lol

Aug 26 2012
So it has been more than 18 months of screaming pain for Kilee's tummy and head migranes, but despite seeing several docs, I figured it out myself. Corn intolerance. Uhhh why did it have to be the worst one. Gluten easy, lots of products. Corn has 180 different names and derivatives and isn't listed easily as corn on labels. Oh well. It has been nice last week with less cries of pain from her, now... to get through her whines of no more popcorn and candy. Oh well. Maybe her body will adjust and six months from now she can enjoy her candy, but for now, please don't eat that Kilee I can't take it anymore. She will eat it even if it causes pain, and cry later bc she loves it, but mommy can't take it. Now to find a doc who will agree with my diagnosis. Silly pediatrician told me there was no such thing as sensitivity testing. Just give me the referral to the allergist so I can ask for a second opinion and finally get to the allergist who believes in sensitivity testing. Too bad I'll prob have to feed her corn before her test. But for now Hallelujah! One small step for mom, one giant leap for Kilee.!


June 29th
Totally thought this was a my dad idea. Can see myself doing this in four n half years. I would prob lower the speed too. Ha
 


May 14, 2012

I know what i'm going to ask my daughter for my bday present today. Give the dog a bath PLEASE! uh just going outside and coming in she smells. no i'm not a dog lover, especially when they smell uhh like a dog! ha

May 13th 2012
Saw this and had to re-post. Our secret is out for all moms out there. JK, Wish it was true, I'm sure it would all go a lot smoother, faster, and with the ability to fly(one power I would choose). Ha Remember, Not having a cape doesn't make you any less needed, loved, or efficient. Keep up the good work to all!
 
RE: RE:
kandon was playing games on internet and this is what i saw. Packman with machine guns really. What is the world coming to where kids arent satisfied or game makers not satisfied with the simple things in life? Like good old regular packman.

No comments: