Sunday, February 13, 2011
Dogs days are not so good lately
I don't know how yal dog lovers do it. I have to admit I am better at giving our dog Bella attention, but it sure is hard lately. Especially with her in heat and having to wear diapers bc well that's just disgusting. We didn't fix her because at first I thought we would let her have a chance to have a set of puppies and the kids get the experience, but now, uh mom's not so sure and all dad says is " I like puppies." Yeah that is bc he is gone all day and doesn't have to clean up the mess except once. Anyways, besides the heat thing, she got so matted in her hair we had to shave her. Yes our problem for not brushing her daily,, but really. She is not looking cute. Kilee calls her cute, but no way. We shaved and randomly cut the matts on her leg hairs, that when I took her in to the vet, bc she stinks even after a bath and after 5 mths Cliff is finally coming around, even after the groomers say she stinks. Ha. Oh yeah I was talking abt the vet and his assistant that kinda whispered to each other when they saw how matted her ears were. I just had to smile and say, you can shave them if you know how. Well bc she had just been shaved a few days earlier and hadn't been outside much because of the heat thing, she didn't stink so much and the doc just said here are some pills she could be allergic to lots of things outside and here is a special shampoo that she could have a gland issue. Well, I'm not a doctor but if I am doing both these things and you want to see me in a month, how are you going to know which one it is doc. Anyways so this expensive dog is getting more expensive and to top it off, she, just this week Ate threw the electric scooter cord, the printer cord, and the cord on my ab lounge exercise machine. She has plenty of toys to chew on, but oh well. So my desire to not take her when we move is still there, but how can I take her from the kids. We will see. Dog lovers, more power to ya. I know some weeks are better than others. My phone is dead of course bc I always forget to charge it, so later I will post the not so cute picture of her I took earlier. The Shih zhu look is gone when ears shaved and she looks more yorkie or terrier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And you just listed the top reasons why we don't have a dog. Good luck with that.. and eww.. cleaning up dog diapers.
Wow! I knew dogs were a lot of work, but your blog is eye opening. I think it's so funny the dog has to wear diapers. If you ever need some diapers, I have plenty of size 3 ones at my house. :)
Post a Comment