
This is an update of an old trip in October to the Laie LDS temple rededication open house. We took the long hour drive and went through the temple. It was interesting with kids and mostly non-members to walk through and smile at how Kowen would rub his feet booties together and make loud noise and all the helpers would smile and giggle as we went by. It is very hard to keep a spiritual mood with the music of booties. We were glad to go and spend time together.

We even got a few pics together, although not the best, they are proof that we went together.

This was the picture hanging in the refreshment tent that I tried to get the kids to stand and make a pretty face for, but this was the best I got, so I gave up. Well, more proof we went though. Ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment