Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kilee


WEll Kilee was in a small performance. I say small,, but there were at least 65 kids. It was only 6 songs long and she did 3 of the them with the groups. It was nice to see her trying to live her dream of being on stage. She has alot, alot of stage presence to work on and overcome her fears, but she has the desire and beauty. Can't miss a blonde blue eyed girl amid alot of darker hairded kids. That's my girl. And if mom could ever find the cd she lost that uplinks her video camcorder to the computer and figure out how to load to youtube you might just see her in action, along with Kandon's performance back in July. Yeah I am behind, in alot, but Hey I Went Surfing today. Didn't stand all the way up, but I could blame it on small short waves, but It was aslo me. And I was so tired of paddling with my arms I just wanted to nap and let the waves carry me in. I need to work out. Even if it just gets me farther out to see to catch me a big Wave. Well life is short and I got to run. To do something, somewhere. As soon as I figure out what, I'll do that. Smile. Paradise is somewhere all the time, if we open our eyes and move our feet to enjoy it. Hey maybe I'll get out again or try hiking. Anyways this was about Kilee. We decided not to do this particular singing group again because they were doing Christmas songs and Kilee wants to be a popstar. Too bad, the hours and price were great. Let her dreams live on, as long as it doesn't cost too much.

No comments: