Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kilee's Baptism(Sorry so late posting)

Oh, I give up. They won't post pics after I write today, always go to top. So scroll down for Kilee's Baptism Posting. We were so lucky to have so many come. Thanks to my Brothers and families, Grandparents and Great-Grandparents and friends for coming.









Sorry, when I figure out what is wrong with my posting skills and the computer editing skills I will get this right. For now, my beginning paragraph is at the end and I don't want to retype it, but it won't copy it so you'll have to scroll down. ha For now these are the pictures from Kilee's baptism in Alabama last summer.
Grandpa and Grandma Nowell. We are so glad they could make it on my special day.



Grandpa Emmertson and Aiti. Gotta love them. They let us stay a whole two weeks free, and they actually wanted us to stay longer. Go figure. So happy we could spend time with them and thank them for all they did.




It wouldn't be a family reunion with out the Great-Grand Parents. This is my Granny and Paw-paw on my mom's side and Cliff's grandma on his dad's side. We were there, but didn't get a four generations picture. Bad me. A three, and a skip a few, but not a full one. Got to love everyone for traveling so far just to be with me, whatever, to share in seeing the rest of the family too.





Oh, can't ya just see the love. It's Kilee's day, Kandon has no two front teeth, Cliff's so handsome, and Great Grandma is in the picture, but to me, Kowen steals the show everytime. That is unless he is in a picture with Daylyn's daughter, Addy, she starting to be competition with her cute faces.














Well on our trip this summer to Alabama, one of the things we did, or I should say, the most import thing we did on our trip, was baptize Kilee. We decided to just do it in Alabama so our family could be there. We were lucky to have both sets of Grandparents, and 3 Great Grandparents there, plus all my siblings, and friends. It was so nice to see everyone there and to have so many. We waited because Cliff was in Iraq and since we were already going to Alabama. What was two more months of waiting to have family be there. Now, we did have to wait forever for her scriptures. I ordered them in April and they just came in October. Apparently they were reorganizing them and adding more pictures. I use to be one to say if they house burned, grab the pictures and geneology and not scriptures because we could buy more, apparently not. So I think I need to order Kandon's so they will be here by next summer. My boy is growing up too. Time flies by too fast. Anyways here are a few pictures of her baptism and people who came. Her dress we had to of course order online bc my dress wasn't modern enough I could say nicely, for her. But it turned out ok. Enjoy.

No comments: