Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Not Gifted and Talented enough I guess.


Well I've said before, the kids are only in 2nd and 3rd grade, but come on I thought I was done with homework. Nope, everyday for 20 more yrs or so, no way. I'm not smart enough to go through it again. I am under the strong belief that pregnancy, 3 to be exact, damaged braincells bc I am just plain dumb sometimes to the simple things of elementary education.


To be specific. Kilee is in the gifted program at school and well here they only do math, at the other school only writing, but anyways, she brought home another one of those block puzzles. I'm sure they are the same ones from last year that I had to do while Cliff was deployed. WEll, I tried this blue one again and again and again after I had listen to Kilee complain for more than an hour. And well, since I couldn't get it and cheating on the internet didn't help, I gladly passed it onto Cliff when he got home, thinking surely he is smarter than I.


Nope. hahahahha. He couldn't do it. He came to a different conclusion. I thought I was just dumb and the internet had not evolved enough to tackle this new harder than normal puzzle. And it was perfectly ok to go back to the teacher and say we couldn't solve it with our feeble minds. And I had dismissed the idea of well the wrong piece bc I new what the teacher would say when Kilee went back to the teacher and said "MY dad says you gave me the wrong piece and he can't figure it out. He looked on the internet and printed it out, and he wants you to solve it so he can see how it works if it doesn't have the wrong piece." Of course the teacher looked at her and brushed her off by saying "it has the right pieces, now go sit down" HAHAHAH


Oh well to blue puzzle, I won't be here next year for said teacher to send it home again. Fairwell and good riddence to puzzle and unneeded brain cells.

No comments: