I sent this picture to my dad as a joke to pretend I was pregnant and that was why I hadn't visited, not the price of tickets. But he wasn't too fooled bc there wasn't a belly button sticking out. oh well. But he passed it on to mom and well she had to call and confirm that I was or wasn't bc she thought it was a balloon, but that I was announcing something. Nope not me. Well, Good old Balloon fun never changes. Long hair, a little rubbing, static, and voila, a new hair doo that everyone has to try. Even mom, but she didn't post her picture on the web. Ha
This is what started it all. Dad was laughing at Kandon who couldn't blow up a balloon very far. Mom then tried to help him, but didn't want his spit so she got a new balloon and dad thought she was going to pass out so he took both and well, blew them both up at the same time on a dare. Not once but twice. Without passing out, close though. And he had a headache before this too. And from there it turned into a ballon fight and hair do's.
No comments:
Post a Comment