Yes, Yes I forgot some pics. So, Kowen started soccer, but bc his bday is in September, he still has to play pee wee. But that is ok, bc he is so small. In true Nakeysha style, I charged the video camera, taped what was on it onto dvd, even charged Kandon's DS so he would have something to do during the game, and taped what was on video a second time since i hated to delete it without having two copies.
You may wonder why these pics are so small if I have a video camera with a zoom. Well, Did ya see the part where I charged the DS, then made a second copy of DVD. That explains it. I unplugged the charging video camera to use as the DS outlet, then I played the video again and used up all the charged batter. Oh well, next game mom will record. This time all I had was my cheesy phone. So this is what I got.
The kids did well for the first game, most not knowing what to do and being 4yrs old. Kowen kept telling everyone that he would get it bc he has played before and he knew what to do. The wouldn't let him throw it in, so he was disappointed he could only kick it and no one really to kick to, but he had fun.
One kid was pulling his shirt and knocking others down to get to the ball, cut it wasn't Kowen. Kowen had and off the post miss and a final try to tie it up, but he did the stop, rev up three steps and kick part, giving kids time to block the goal. But All in all, he had fun. The best was the grapes and the oranges afterwards. I thought I took a pic of the orange in his mouth, but I can't find it. Needless to say, with my three kids there were no leftovers. Oh well.
Kowen also decided to use one of his water breaks to learn how to do a handstand like an older boy. He continued to do this on the field talking to his coach and waiting for someone to kick the ball.
Yep, that's my boy. Talented all around and upside down.
Way to go Kowen!





1 comment:
Kowen looks soooo old! He really seems like a big kid now! Wow! I like Kowen's head stand. That's impressive.
Post a Comment