Friday, October 15, 2010

The new, the old, and the SNOW?

All is well, just had to do some tweeking with the computer. Managed to upgrade the printer as well. I'm better than I thought, ha.
Well after almost 11 years of marriage we finally bought a bedroom set. It wasn't my wow I love this set, but we both agreed. It actually fits in our tiny room, after some shifting and tossing. I have to say it is interesting, we forgot how tall it would be with drawers underneath and a box spring, so yes, we actually have to crawl in to bed. It makes the room look even smaller, but its nice to say we have something other than my brothers old teen set, or side of road find, or goodwill bargain. Now the hard part is finding room to keep the old set so we can have it when we move.
The kids enjoyed playing in the 11 boxes, huge submarines, airplanes, and boats, too bad mom only said they could play one day bc trash day was this morning. Oh and not to forget the snow in Hawaii yesterday, nope not real snow of course, but I came downstairs with more boxes to take out and there was white everywhere on ground and flying in the air. Maybe you guessed already, but after I had said no, Kandon led Kowen in a stirofoam digging contest to make snow. They were covered head to toe, the box was full and the yard was a mess. So yesterday was a first for me. We actually vacuumed outside. Yep we vacuumed the patio, inside the box bc the wind was continuing to blow it out, and the ground. Its better, but no taking puppy out back to pee or she will eat it. And by the way the dog goes potty outside but after 8 plus wks she still doesn't get to pee on the pad. oh well. And she still smells and I'm running out of candles to burn.
This was just an update on life. We are here and moving on. Cliff is interviewing for residency programs again so wish us luck. Maybe this year is the year. Finally. Wishing everyone a blessed Halloween. Another perk of living on base is the trick or treating on Saturday, not Sunday. Hallaljuah.

1 comment:

tracyp said...

What...no picture of the bed set? Glad you got to.vacuum outside. :)